Saturday, September 24, 2011

Things I Hate

I got bored. Anyway, here are a top 5 list of things I absolutely HATE, number 5 being annoying, number 1 being something I hate more than anything else. Shall we start?

5. When Siblings Bother You...

Something I consider to be the most annoying things in life. I swear, my little brother just ENJOYS seeing me get really pissed to the point that I am forced to use actual force to shut him up. And even then, he'd try to annoy me even more. What's worse? He always, always, always, ALWAYS barges in whenever I want privacy.

4. We're All Going To Die



The inevitable fact that we're all going to die anyway. I find it annoying that we don't have as much time on this earth as we would've liked. I mean, I'm fine with the dying part, because I know that if I die, all my problems will disappear with me, and I'll be one less person to worry about. But I'm NOT fine with the fact that we have to leave behind everything we've had up until now. I'm not fine about the bit where everyone has to be sad because of you dying. I'm not fine with the feeling of loss it brings. It's freaking annoying I swear.

3. Pessimism



Let me make this clear. I absolutely HATE this. It's stupid. As you may or may not already know, I'm uh... a blindly optimistic person. Yeah. I look at every possible situation and try to see the good in it. Which is why I hate it when my friends go all pessimistic. It's just so annoying - it feels like they're actually trying to get themselves and everyone else depressed, and that's like, so disturbing o_o

2. Discrimination

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE discrimination. Of any kind. Being a person who has many, many, many differences to his peers, I've faced discrimination - a lot of it. People who discriminate in any way, and I mean discriminate as in acting against someone just because they're different are cowards. Douchebags. BITCHES. A million other different insults in a kajillion languages can describe just how STUPID these people are. Let me just ask them this ONE thing. WHY in the world would you want to make life harder for a person just because they're DIFFERENT? Being different is part of being human. If all of humanity is the same, we won't be humans at all. We'll be zombies. The exact same copy of each other. Life would be boring. You probably wouldn't even exist, because everyone would be of the same gender and humanity will die out before you were born. Don't EVER take differences as a bad thing. Differences are what make you special, what make you human in the first place. Be proud of them! Those who do discriminate are really, just people everyone should ignore.



1. Overbearing Parents



What's worse than annoying siblings, pessimism, discrimination and the inevitability of death? Parents that have the means to place restrictions on your EVERY MOVE, and does so! I hate it when all your parents say are NO, NO, NO and NO. I hate the bazillion restrictions they put on everything we can ever do. The same thing applies here as to little brothers. Don't you just hate it when someone barges in when you want privacy? And don't you hate it even more when they somehow always manage to ruin your plans? It's SO ANNOYING. What's worse? They expect you to be exactly who THEY want to be. Not who you want to be. Who they want to be. Yes. I hate that. Limit of freedom is bad enough. Them trying to control who you are? That just CROSSES THE LINE.


Okay, I'm done here. Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment