Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random Stuff Is Random


Hey there~! I'm Ridgy2rai and uhm... I think I made this blog out of boredom O_O Like, seriously. Out of boredom. Yeah. I'm weird like that. Well here on this blog you can literally expect random stuff to happen. I mean, I'm on this blog, writing whatever, but I've got absolutely NO IDEA on what to write about. That's why, out of boredom and out of being out of ideas (OMG that's a mouthful :LLLL) I'm like, going to ask you guys what to talk about. Like, leave a comment or something. I'll wait 'til like tomorrow or something, then I'll start posting weird stuff. And I do mean weird stuff. I'm pretty sure there'd be a big disclaimer at the top of each post or something :l

Well, that's all I got. Leave a comment so I have an idea of what you's want me to write about. Kay then, byeee~

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whoops, accidentally deleted a comment :L Lucky it's one of my own xDD

    I guess I can write about either of those things xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............

    ReplyDelete