Sunday, September 4, 2011

Okay, So THAT Didn't Go Very Well...


Well okay, next time I ask for comments, I've got to make sure that we have more than just a handful of viewers reading this *cough, cough* But I AM bored right now so I guess there's nothing wrong with making a post. Okay so apparently the ONLY thing(s) I could find to talk about were "wkwkwk" and "my experience". Unfortunately for whoever posted that second option, I don't have much experience in anything, whether it be life or games or sex or whatever. So I'm going to end up talking about "wkwkwk", whatever THAT means. And I'm probably going to talk about general interest, maybe, if I feel that this post doesn't have enough content. Like whether Julia Gilard should/should not keep her current position as the Australian PM or whether or not peanut butter and ice cream taste good together or something else that's weird. Okay, back to "wkwkwk".


So to put it quite frankly, when I started writing this post, I had absolutely NO IDEA what "wkwkwk" is. I'm pretty sure it's only some random meme used only by Indonesian teenagers or something, but it WAS in the suggestion/comments box so I guess I should talk about it.





Okay, so a few clicks lead me to the Urban Dictionary, Yahoo and even Facebook pages saying things which basically mean, "It's a laughing expression." Facebook pages seem to wonder what it actually sounds like, and from what I heard, it's just "wakakakaka" without the a's. Convenient, but I seriously don't think I'll ever be writing any of THAT down in a chatroom. It's just... weird o_o I'll stick to "lol" thanks.


I feel there is not enough content in this post O_O [play dramatic music here] So I had a look on Google News and guess what I found? Probably THE most random collection of news articles ever. Well, it's good for us, because here, randomness is a win :D Okay, so let's get to talking about the first article.


Apparently, George Lucas decided to change the plot of the Star Wars DVDs AGAIN. I thought it was no big deal, probably just a TINY little change... But when I actually read the article... I was like




Seriously though, it was a total WTF moment. George Lucas decided to change one of the key plot points in the film.  Imma make a direct quote from Google News now:

"That would be the moment in Return Of The Jedi where Darth Vader decides he won't stand by and watch his son, Luke Skywalker, be killed. In the original print, it was one of cinema's most poignant moments, Vader wordlessly exchanging his life for Luke's and saving his own soul in the process. But not any more. Now Lucas has decided to add Vader screaming: ''No! Nooo! Noooooooo!'' over the top, turning it into a cringe-worthy farce."


That is just WEIRD. I mean, what does George Lucas have to gain from this? Dude, you've already got kajillions of dollars, you should leave it it that o_o


Well, that's all I can talk about for the moment, 'cos I have to go eat. See ya's later, and don't forget to share~ Oh, and leave a comment, if you want, on what you want me to talk about next time, if you feel like it. Otherwise it's another news story to be written about O.o


[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment